7 Mar 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Hruu
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Trying to catch up on repliesKiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:17Hiii
Hruu
7 Mar 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
Ah good good. Lol I have so many. Liked it’s not even funny…Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:18I'm good!! Trying to catch up on repliesKiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:17Hiii
Hruu![]()
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
I know the feeling...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Mar 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
I have 10 and I'm waiting for replies on all of them lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
Oof
I’m not even sure how many I have lol
I’m not even sure how many I have lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
help i have an assignment due in a few minutes and i only just started...
7 Mar 2024, 03:13
Let's Chat!
Wow just wowPaige Mallary wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 03:12help i have an assignment due in a few minutes and i only just started...
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews