Back 5058 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:19 No problem! I need to dedicate some time for catching my up with mARTch.
Lol saaaame :lol:
I did spend time writing the love story one. I wrote a poem and an rpg to go with it. 800+ words. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
W/ooo has anyone seen Argahlon's deactivated applications???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:25 Welcome newbies! <3 In case I didn't get around to saying hi to anyone! <3
Hiiiii! <3
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:31
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:19 No problem! I need to dedicate some time for catching my up with mARTch.
Lol saaaame :lol:
I did spend time writing the love story one. I wrote a poem and an rpg to go with it. 800+ words. Lol.

Oh my goodness. That's a lot of words :shock2:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
hello hello, all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Sage! :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you, Genevieve?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe. Kaitlyn admits to having a crush on it, and that look up almost half the word count.

Hi Sage! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:48 how are you, Genevieve?
I'm good!! You?

And @Kaitlyn Connor WHAT I NEED TO READ THIS RN

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:38 W/ooo has anyone seen Argahlon's deactivated applications???
no i didnt

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:51
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:48 how are you, Genevieve?
I'm good!! You?

And @Kaitlyn Connor WHAT I NEED TO READ THIS RN
i’m excellent. procrastinating working on some martch stuff

hi, Kaitlyn!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 5058 / 18141