Back 5057 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ryann and Kaitlyn!! How are you two?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:09 I’m alright, how about you?
I'm actually so good. Listening to music and vibing lol :tongue:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:09 I’m alright, how about you?
I'm actually so good. Listening to music and vibing lol :tongue:
Ooo, nice! Enjoy it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:13
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:09 I’m alright, how about you?
I'm actually so good. Listening to music and vibing lol :tongue:
Ooo, nice! Enjoy it!
Thanks! <3 <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem! I need to dedicate some time for catching my up with mARTch.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:19 No problem! I need to dedicate some time for catching my up with mARTch.
Lol saaaame :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 00:08 Hi Ryann and Kaitlyn!! How are you two?
i am tired i get to use my phone in almost a half hour to play roblox and im so ready!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome newbies! <3 In case I didn't get around to saying hi to anyone! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5057 / 18141