Back 5055 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:19
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ah. I didn’t admit it. I have told a few people there that I’m natively English, but that’s weird he’d be denied because of a translator.

*pokes Linda* I signed up :) our characters will eventually interact :)
What?
No, really, what?
Damion tried to make an account on pfr. He admitted to using a translator and they deleted his account.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh. I'm in pfr and have yet to have anyone reply to the one post I made

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:23 Ohh. I'm in pfr and have yet to have anyone reply to the one post I made
I haven’t noticed … sorry! I should go look.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's fine! The name is Clara Finnegan.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:24 It's fine! The name is Clara Finnegan.
Ah, now I know why. I’m already in a topic on the Hogwarts express. That’s why I didn’t respond to that one.

And don’t feel bad. I wrote an open topic last night with Alice dancing in the rain and no one answered that one yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:24 It's fine! The name is Clara Finnegan.
I finished my topic in the Hogwarts Express, but April already got to school. I'll also send you an owl on PFR in English

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:30
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 23:24 It's fine! The name is Clara Finnegan.
I finished my topic in the Hogwarts Express, but April already got to school. I'll also send you an owl on PFR in English
Thank you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I should send you one, too, Minnie. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
What is your name on pfr?

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Mine is April Barnett. Kaite's Alice Weston

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5055 / 18141