Back 5054 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I don’t understand it at all.
OOC Let's Chat!
Same

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck asking them! I hope it works out. <3

I saw they have a discord, but it’s likely in French.
OOC Let's Chat!
Not to be ruin, but if you have to use a translator (and they have said they don't like it) why do y'all insist on continuing to be apart of that version of the site? /Gen

Is the English version not enough work to maintain as is?

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ah. I didn’t admit it. I have told a few people there that I’m natively English, but that’s weird he’d be denied because of a translator.

*pokes Linda* I signed up :) our characters will eventually interact :)
What?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:55
Not to be ruin, but if you have to use a translator (and they have said they don't like it) why do y'all insist on continuing to be apart of that version of the site? /Gen

Is the English version not enough work to maintain as is?
I was planning on using it as improving and practice of language, but yeah, I ended up never creating ency there as I got completely lost and figured out it's requiring way too much posts for indexing

So I'm spending time I have on hio instead

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Tbh, I’m in a topic there with a few people. I’d hate to just up and leave them partially through because of an issue like a translator.

Their version of indexing and stats takes 400 posts.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kie

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ah. I didn’t admit it. I have told a few people there that I’m natively English, but that’s weird he’d be denied because of a translator.

*pokes Linda* I signed up :) our characters will eventually interact :)
What?
No, really, what?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5054 / 18141