6 Mar 2024, 22:49
Let's Chat!
Same
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
6 Mar 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Good luck asking them! I hope it works out. 
I saw they have a discord, but it’s likely in French.
I saw they have a discord, but it’s likely in French.
6 Mar 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
6 Mar 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
What?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ah. I didn’t admit it. I have told a few people there that I’m natively English, but that’s weird he’d be denied because of a translator.
*pokes Linda* I signed upour characters will eventually interact
![]()
6 Mar 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
I was planning on using it as improving and practice of language, but yeah, I ended up never creating ency there as I got completely lost and figured out it's requiring way too much posts for indexingErnest Baird wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:55Not to be ruin, but if you have to use a translator (and they have said they don't like it) why do y'all insist on continuing to be apart of that version of the site? /Gen
Is the English version not enough work to maintain as is?
So I'm spending time I have on hio instead
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Tbh, I’m in a topic there with a few people. I’d hate to just up and leave them partially through because of an issue like a translator.
Their version of indexing and stats takes 400 posts.
Their version of indexing and stats takes 400 posts.
6 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Hey Kie
|
|
6 Mar 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
No, really, what?Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:55What?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ah. I didn’t admit it. I have told a few people there that I’m natively English, but that’s weird he’d be denied because of a translator.
*pokes Linda* I signed upour characters will eventually interact
![]()