6 Mar 2024, 13:45
Let's Chat!
That's fine, she's still having some friends who will wish her happy birthdayKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:43 Awww! Poor Linda.
Ooo, nice! Enjoy the OOC birthday!
Good night, Paige!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
That’s always a good thing.Linda Ramirez wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:45That's fine, she's still having some friends who will wish her happy birthdayKaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:43 Awww! Poor Linda.
Ooo, nice! Enjoy the OOC birthday!
Good night, Paige!
6 Mar 2024, 13:50
Let's Chat!
I agree, anyway how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
Quite good, slowly doing mARTch
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 14:16
Let's Chat!
I decided to do graphics first, as I plan to do some as graphics, some as drawing probably, and some as code
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
6 Mar 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
I'm behind in mARTch already. I need to dedicate some time to writing mine (and I'm writing a poem for at least one).
6 Mar 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique