Back 5041 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm very sleepy

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof. I get that feeling. So am I.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Linda! I hope you enjoyed your birthday!
OOC Let's Chat!
It's going kinda lonely for Linda 😄
OOC I'm having birthday too and it's going nice

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm going to bed now, night! :sleep:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Paige

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww! Poor Linda.

Ooo, nice! Enjoy the OOC birthday!


Good night, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I am on the opposite time zone as Paige

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5041 / 18141