Back 5036 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i just had to perform our dance choreo...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
oof. I hope it went well, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
meh... we had to dance with feather boas and heh........

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I can’t wait to be able to unlock hogsmeade and the lessons
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Josh, you do know you gotta buy the fake permission form to get into Hogsmeade, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh so true! I can do classes on Friday! They’re sooo fun!!!!!

@Tracey Bailey I think he does, more just it’s girly expensive
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm boredddd... i just finished making hp out of blu tack and now i've got nothing to do...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5036 / 18141