6 Mar 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
Oof, how’d it go??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
Oop
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Josh, you do know you gotta buy the fake permission form to get into Hogsmeade, right?
6 Mar 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Ahh so true! I can do classes on Friday! They’re sooo fun!!!!!
@Tracey Bailey I think he does, more just it’s girly expensive
@Tracey Bailey I think he does, more just it’s girly expensive
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
6 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
i'm boredddd... i just finished making hp out of blu tack and now i've got nothing to do...