5 Mar 2024, 19:57
Let's Chat!
true that - sleep is important
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
5 Mar 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
Well, I agree, but I never go to sleep at 10
beside there's no reason for me to wake up early
beside there's no reason for me to wake up early
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 20:15
Let's Chat!
Hi Joshua!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 20:19
Let's Chat!
Hi Joshua
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
I'm good how are you today?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 20:37
Let's Chat!
That's good! Can I call you Josh?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 20:59
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, you probably didn't notice but I've been really inactive lately and have only come on the site from time to time.
Well, my mental health hasn't been great lately and I lack all the motivation needed to write on hio and run the shop at the moment.
Hopefully now I'll be online more often and can complete due shop orders soon.
Just thought I'd let people know where I've been since I feel I just disappeared without warning.
Well, my mental health hasn't been great lately and I lack all the motivation needed to write on hio and run the shop at the moment.
Hopefully now I'll be online more often and can complete due shop orders soon.
Just thought I'd let people know where I've been since I feel I just disappeared without warning.