5 Mar 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
yeah I sleep in class a lot, the teachers gave up trying to keep me awake at this point, not my fault they make me wake up so earlyLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:25Aren't you at school???
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:172036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your charactersThat's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny
Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
5 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:20Oh I have mine 2047. Cause one of the staff members have their birthyear as 2027 and 2037 they woukd be 10 soooLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:172036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your charactersThat's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny
Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 15:36
Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:31I think they're in 2048/2049? If I'm not mistaken. idk. No one told me I was wrong.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:20Oh I have mine 2047. Cause one of the staff members have their birthyear as 2027 and 2037 they woukd be 10 soooLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:172036. I'm hoping to get in their chronology on pfr, so I made sure the year was correct. lol.Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:12I had a couple edits to do but I did it 2 days ago. What birthyear did you put for your charactersThat's true! The potion names for the first lesson on PFR are very funny
Oh no! Lily, did you have to do any edits or did you not get an owl from a staff member yet?
There are roughly 6-7 hours left in the day in France, so it could come at anytime. I usually saw it in the morning/afternoon.
5 Mar 2024, 15:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]The year is currently 2049 so if your a first year you'd either be born in 2036 or 2037
5 Mar 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 15:37Since Alice's birthday is in December, she's twelve now.The year is currently 2049 so if your a first year you'd either be born in 2036 or 2037
5 Mar 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh okay
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 15:44
Let's Chat!
waht-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |