Goosebumps Club

Hello! So, since the club is being transferred from Bailey to me- I’m creating a new thread. <3
Image posted by the member
Please Read:
Reducio
Please be aware we're trying to stay active, so if you plan to participate within the club, sign up! We love having people in our club! We love when you all are with us, but we can't be... (I don't know how to say this without being rude, and I don't want to be rude)... held down by waiting for a response from someone who isn't going to participate. I'm sorry if this comes across rude! I didn't know how to word it!
Our Purpose:
Reducio
Ever loved Goosebumps growing up? Are reading it right now? Want your character to know the Muggle Children's joy of reading something scary, yet not so violent? Come join us! While this club is new in ideologies, we can use more brainstorming! Tap into your inner R.L. Stine as you join in our fun activities! Our whole goal is to encourage you to find the author inside and to unleash your talent. Even brainstorming some story ideas are very awesome!
Image posted by the member
The Scream Newsletters
Positions
Reducio
1) Members
2) Mystery Authors/Writers (#1,#2, #3, #4)
3) Graphic Designers (#1, #2)
4) Advertisement (#1)
Application
Reducio

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Ency:[/b]
[b]Ideas:[/b]
[b]IC reason for joining:[/b]
[b]OOC reason for joining:[/b]
[b]Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books):[/b]
[b]Favorite Goosebumps Character:[/b]
Members/Roles
Reducio
- Noah Jupe (Clark Baird) | Founder | Former Scream Mystery Author #1 (taking over again)
- Ava Winchect | Member
Last edited by Clark Baird on 18 Mar 2023, 20:50, edited 2 times in total.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
Goosebumps Club
The Goosebumps Club is Open :) For former members of the original sign ups- feel free to copypaste your application utilized into this thread. The original thread is HERE.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
Goosebumps Club
Name: Ava Winchect
Link to Ency: 😏
Ideas: prank someone while wearing a character costume. Idk
IC reason for joining: sounds like a series Ava would read
OOC reason for joining: Clark
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): :eyes:
Favorite Goosebumps Character: :eyes:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Goosebumps Club
Name: Clark Baird
Link to Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23013
Ideas: Themed book club?? :joy:
IC reason for joining: Who doesn't need a little bit of monster blood in their breakfast? I'll be the slappy to this world and there aint no stopping me!
OOC reason for joining: I'm continuing this club. I love Goosebumps a lot, obviously, it made up my entire childhood and I wish to continue that under Clark seeing as he's a child.
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Hmm, it does change often.. Slappy New Year or one of the Horrorland series or maybe even Night In Terror Tower
Favorite Goosebumps Character: SLAPPY! my man, I have the benson (toy story 4) thing sitting on my shelf over my bed because it reminds me of you :D

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
Goosebumps Club
Name: Elisa Shakestra
Link to Ency: :chocogrenouille:
Ideas: Nothing much currently
IC reason for joining: Elisa lives for creepy stuff like this, she may enjoy this series a lot.
OOC reason for joining: I LUV GOOSEBUMPs, Its like one of my favorite horror books
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): Most Wanted is my top fav right now
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Slappy

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Goosebumps Club
Name: Rike Bauer
Link to Ency: Rike's Encyclopedia
Ideas:
IC reason for joining: Rike may have never heard of "goosebumps" - as she's from a pure-blood family - but has loved terrifying tales that sounded similar growing up and she loves to read, so this is a great way to try a new book series while discussing all things that go bump in the night with fellow students who have similar interests.
OOC reason for joining: I grew up reading and watching Goosebumps (and continue to watch/read on a regular basis)
Favorite Goosebumps (movie, series, or books): The Haunted Mask and The Haunted School
Favorite Goosebumps Character: Mr. Chameleon from The Haunted School

Please sign me up! Thank you!!