4 Mar 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
4 Mar 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
4 Mar 2024, 15:51
Let's Chat!
Honestly, chaotic classes are the best! OMG CHAACH SUPREMACY>>>>>Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:41Omgg yessss the last school hours. Yk my class is the most indisciplined of all the sections and we are a mess. Ngl but I love it... our class makes a lot of noise that it reaches till the upper floor lmao.Violet Rohr wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:35Eee *hugs back* hio actually makes me feel so much betterPls- that's normal but it's actually so wrong... There should be no time for scolding before exams... Lmao chocolates, I buy cold coffee or chaach in my break to get me through my last period, that 1 and a half hour is crazy NGL.Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:55Yup classes are so stressing, I don't even enjoy my favourite subjects because of those cruel teachers imao. I hate themViolet Rohr wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:44Honestly, at this point of time, all my classmates and me just find anything funny... Classes can be so stressing sometimes...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:43 I'm alright, how about you, Keira?
I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*
Lol, that's funny, Violet!![]()
Well we had the last day of our class before the exams and instead of motivating us to do well in exams the teacher scolded us 'you kids haven't studied a single thing and the exams are near' and stuff.
Nvm...
Meanwhile my and my besties were enjoying chocolates at the back☠
AND I LOVE CHAACH!!!
Good morning to you Tracey! Hryy!?
Hello Kyle! Hryy!?
4 Mar 2024, 15:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too! I tend to chat, but I also tend to forget about my replies. I also gotta focus on my pfr account as well
Hiya Violet! I'm good. You?
Hiya Violet! I'm good. You?
4 Mar 2024, 15:53
Let's Chat!
How is Coco, I hardly see him around anymore :[Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:47I'm good!! I was going to wait until Colin posted but he takes awhile so I will get it started rnKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:44very tired, but alright i think, how are youuuuuuuLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:43*snugs back* How are you, Kiki??
when is anyone responding to the rp? Im in a writing mooddddddd
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:52Gtkkk! I'm alrr tyfaa! Wydd!?I'm good too! I tend to chat, but I also tend to forget about my replies. I also gotta focus on my pfr account as well
Hiya Violet! I'm good. You?
4 Mar 2024, 15:56
Let's Chat!
I tend to forget my replies, too! I need to dedicate some time for that ... thankfully, I just have 1 so far here. On pfr, I'm only in 2 topics, and can't reply to either. I have a few others that should start at some point, but hasn't been written yet.

☠