Back 4992 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lol, it has the last few days.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 11:36
Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 09:42 LMAO THAT'S CRAZY :woot:
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!??? :fool:
NO WAY— A VERY BACK THEN I ALSO REMEMBER TAKING A WRONG STAIRS TO 'CLASS' DURING OUR EXAMS TOO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :cry2:
It's kind of my own fault anyway since I'm not that focused to begin with.

BUT THIS ONE RECENTLY— It's quite complicated to explain to be honest. At that moment, I even thought to myself if I spend too long in the restroom since the student's table location strangely looked so different than the last time. :disguise:
We're just some absent minded humans 💀

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Our teacher told us to 'mark yourself absent, if you are absent.' ifykyk Lmao... Somehow it was the only 'closest to joke' made throughout the day.

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Keira?

I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*

Lol, that's funny, Violet! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:43 I'm alright, how about you, Keira?

I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*

Lol, that's funny, Violet! <3
Honestly, at this point of time, all my classmates and me just find anything funny... Classes can be so stressing sometimes...

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Good good, I’m good too! Tired lol

Loll nice Violet
OOC Let's Chat!
beep beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4992 / 18141