4 Mar 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
hellllooooo
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
Yup classes are so stressing, I don't even enjoy my favourite subjects because of those cruel teachers imao. I hate themViolet Rohr wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:44Honestly, at this point of time, all my classmates and me just find anything funny... Classes can be so stressing sometimes...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:43 I'm alright, how about you, Keira?
I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*
Lol, that's funny, Violet!![]()

Well we had the last day of our class before the exams and instead of motivating us to do well in exams the teacher scolded us 'you kids haven't studied a single thing and the exams are near' and stuff.
Nvm...
Meanwhile my and my besties were enjoying chocolates at the back
☠
You are not you when you are sane.
4 Mar 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Hiya Keith!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 15:02
Let's Chat!
Hi little badger
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug to Ash, too* I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible.Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:55Yup classes are so stressing, I don't even enjoy my favourite subjects because of those cruel teachers imao. I hate themViolet Rohr wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:44Honestly, at this point of time, all my classmates and me just find anything funny... Classes can be so stressing sometimes...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:43 I'm alright, how about you, Keira?
I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*
Lol, that's funny, Violet!![]()
Well we had the last day of our class before the exams and instead of motivating us to do well in exams the teacher scolded us 'you kids haven't studied a single thing and the exams are near' and stuff.
Nvm...
Meanwhile my and my besties were enjoying chocolates at the back☠
4 Mar 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
How r ya keith
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
That's really terrifying... and now I'm getting promoted to a higher class and teachers there are even more horribleKaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 15:03*offers a hug to Ash, too* I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible.Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:55Yup classes are so stressing, I don't even enjoy my favourite subjects because of those cruel teachers imao. I hate themViolet Rohr wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:44Honestly, at this point of time, all my classmates and me just find anything funny... Classes can be so stressing sometimes...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 14:43 I'm alright, how about you, Keira?
I've done that too, Ash. *is very absent minded*
Lol, that's funny, Violet!![]()
Well we had the last day of our class before the exams and instead of motivating us to do well in exams the teacher scolded us 'you kids haven't studied a single thing and the exams are near' and stuff.
Nvm...
Meanwhile my and my besties were enjoying chocolates at the back☠

Thanks for the hug, Kaitlyn *hugs back*
You are not you when you are sane.
4 Mar 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
I'm very tired,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
4 Mar 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
Oof, hopefully u wake up soon!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique