4 Mar 2024, 06:27
Let's Chat!
Okay my stomach is less aching so I guess I'm back.
GOOD GOD I ALMOST WALKED INTO A WRONG CLASS AFTER I TOOK A RESTROOM BREAK I'M SO EMBARASSED ARHH
Not only that one of my classmates that usually tease me saw my act harghahahddh
( It's daytime here so I'm still at school )
GOOD GOD I ALMOST WALKED INTO A WRONG CLASS AFTER I TOOK A RESTROOM BREAK I'M SO EMBARASSED ARHH
Not only that one of my classmates that usually tease me saw my act harghahahddh
( It's daytime here so I'm still at school )
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
4 Mar 2024, 09:42
Let's Chat!
LMAO THAT'S CRAZY 
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!???
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!???
You are not you when you are sane.
4 Mar 2024, 10:59
Let's Chat!
Hi Paige!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 11:24
Let's Chat!
How are you??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 11:36
Let's Chat!
NO WAYโ A VERY BACK THEN I ALSO REMEMBER TAKING A WRONG STAIRS TO 'CLASS' DURING OUR EXAMS TOO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEAsh Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 09:42 LMAO THAT'S CRAZY
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!???![]()
It's kind of my own fault anyway since I'm not that focused to begin with.
BUT THIS ONE RECENTLYโ It's quite complicated to explain to be honest. At that moment, I even thought to myself if I spend too long in the restroom since the student's table location strangely looked so different than the last time.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
