Back 4989 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Okay my stomach is less aching so I guess I'm back.

GOOD GOD I ALMOST WALKED INTO A WRONG CLASS AFTER I TOOK A RESTROOM BREAK I'M SO EMBARASSED ARHH :blush:

Not only that one of my classmates that usually tease me saw my act harghahahddh
( It's daytime here so I'm still at school )

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
LMAO THAT'S CRAZY :woot:
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!??? :fool:

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
how embarrassing :disguise:

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
People still laugh at me ๐Ÿคก

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
HAHAHHHAHAHAAAA ๐Ÿซต

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Paige!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hey lily!

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
meh... missing the weekend already... wbu?

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 09:42 LMAO THAT'S CRAZY :woot:
This happened to me during the exams. I even sat in the wrong class and when I looked around I was like- DAYYUUUMM WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!??? :fool:
NO WAYโ€” A VERY BACK THEN I ALSO REMEMBER TAKING A WRONG STAIRS TO 'CLASS' DURING OUR EXAMS TOO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :cry2:
It's kind of my own fault anyway since I'm not that focused to begin with.

BUT THIS ONE RECENTLYโ€” It's quite complicated to explain to be honest. At that moment, I even thought to myself if I spend too long in the restroom since the student's table location strangely looked so different than the last time. :disguise:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
Back 4989 / 18141