3 Mar 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie! Sleep well.
I don't know your timezone, but it updates later today/tonight.
3 Mar 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Make sure you finish voting. First you need to click “continue with voting” I think, then the Hogwarts.io section, and then the little green “vote” button
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
Oof, luckily it’s still Sunday here
I’m good, u??
I’m good, u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Woohoo 3 more entries in that I am very happy with
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews