Back 4980 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 23:38 Good night guys! Turning in early.
Good night, Minnie! Sleep well. <3
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 23:39 is that all cause it says 0 still even if I do
I don't know your timezone, but it updates later today/tonight.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everybody
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 23:39 is that all cause it says 0 still even if I do
Make sure you finish voting. First you need to click “continue with voting” I think, then the Hogwarts.io section, and then the little green “vote” button
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm alright... boring school...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof, luckily it’s still Sunday here
I’m good, u??
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo 3 more entries in that I am very happy with

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4980 / 18141