Back 4976 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
*pokes* you have me :)
OOC Let's Chat!
When you're first Martch entry is TERRIBLE
😭😭😭😭😢😦😧😟πŸ˜₯

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
what happen? on the first march entry??

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
*pokes* you have me :)
True!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:35 what happen? on the first march entry??
My drawing for Lily came out terrible

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:34 When you're first Martch entry is TERRIBLE
😭😭😭😭😢😦😧😟πŸ˜₯
Oof! I’m sure it doesn’t look bad. You’re talented. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:34 When you're first Martch entry is TERRIBLE
😭😭😭😭😢😦😧😟πŸ˜₯
Oof! I’m sure it doesn’t look bad. You’re talented. :)
Banners yes. Drawings no. πŸ‘Ž

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 22:33
I need more PFR friends
*pokes* you have me :)
True!
*Kaitlyn offers a hug to Tracey, as Alice offers a hug to April*
OOC Let's Chat!
awww its ok just try again i
guess what i tried to draw a cute milk carton this Image posted by the member

and it got alll messed up but its fine

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
Back 4976 / 18141