3 Mar 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
I thankfully don’t owe any replies (yet). Ugh, but I got a lot of other things to do on other sites. And IRL things. I also need to finish my iNPC application for here.
3 Mar 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
Which school did you choose?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 15:20 I thankfully don’t owe any replies (yet). Ugh, but I got a lot of other things to do on other sites. And IRL things. I also need to finish my iNPC application for here.
I was sick for like two and a half weeks and got really behind but thankfully this is my only rp site
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
Ilvermorny.Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 15:21Which school did you choose?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 15:20 I thankfully don’t owe any replies (yet). Ugh, but I got a lot of other things to do on other sites. And IRL things. I also need to finish my iNPC application for here.
I was sick for like two and a half weeks and got really behind but thankfully this is my only rp site
3 Mar 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
Aww yay, Ilvermorny is the BEST! ....That's where my iNPC is from, too!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Yay!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 15:23 Aww yay, Ilvermorny is the BEST! ....That's where my iNPC is from, too!
3 Mar 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
He's a thunderbird and quidditch player
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
I want to make an iNPC but I think im going to wait until my MC is at least Year 3
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
3 Mar 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Yea, it's best not to rush it. I didn't the first time around when it was offered and then jumped at the second chance - but honestly, didn't think my character through and have lots of regrets on it. Take your time and figure out exactly what you want. Also, hi hi and welcome, Sullivan!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 15:52
Let's Chat!
Idk if I want her to join any of the teams.Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 15:43 Yea, it's best not to rush it. I didn't the first time around when it was offered and then jumped at the second chance - but honestly, didn't think my character through and have lots of regrets on it. Take your time and figure out exactly what you want. Also, hi hi and welcome, Sullivan!
3 Mar 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
Greetings @Simon Kincaid
I love your PFP btw
I love your PFP btw
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector