Back 4962 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
K goodnight everyone <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:33 gn Vivaaa
<3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:34
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:33 gn Vivaaa
<3
<3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I am going to officially go to bed now. I had a rough nigh with a sick toddler and I'm kind of wore out. Catch you guys tomorrow. Side note, I do love it here and I'm looking forward to getting more actively involved around the site.
OOC Let's Chat!
oof that sucks, good night!
yay im glad!!
imma head to bed now too guys, gnnn
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! i'm back :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4962 / 18141