3 Mar 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
I said I asked for it. He was throwing other Slytherin's in the lake, and I got jealous.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:24WHAT? *shrieks and hides behind Katie*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:22Yup! The worst he's done to me was throw me in the lake (I asked him to tbh).Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:22Are you sure...?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't harm you.
3 Mar 2024, 05:26
Let's Chat!
HiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Yea I’m concerned…
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 05:28
Let's Chat!
I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26HiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Yea I’m concerned…
3 Mar 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
Uh huh.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26HiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Yea I’m concerned…
3 Mar 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
*smirks*
Heheh heh.
*makes note of shriekage*
I think that about wraps it up for tonight!
You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
Heheh heh.
*makes note of shriekage*
I think that about wraps it up for tonight!
You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Mar 2024, 05:30
Let's Chat!
Hey, not funny. Throw me in the lake instead.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:29 *smirks*
Heheh heh.
*makes note of shriekage*
I think that about wraps it up for tonight!
You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
3 Mar 2024, 05:33
Let's Chat!
*turns around thrice and curls up on sofa*
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 3 Mar 2024, 05:34, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Mar 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
AHHHH!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:29 *smirks*
Heheh heh.
*makes note of shriekage*
I think that about wraps it up for tonight!
You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
3 Mar 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
Please do. Yeah, on your headKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:28I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26HiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Yea I’m concerned…
Leave Genevieve aloneeeee
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 05:36
Let's Chat!
I'll make sure he does, Kiera.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:34Please do. Yeah, on your headKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:28I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26HiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol.Thanks, Colin.
Hi Kiera!
Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Yea I’m concerned…
Leave Genevieve aloneeeee