Back 4958 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:24
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:22
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Are you sure...?
Yup! The worst he's done to me was throw me in the lake (I asked him to tbh).
WHAT? *shrieks and hides behind Katie*
I said I asked for it. He was throwing other Slytherin's in the lake, and I got jealous. :(
Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't harm you. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Hii
Yea I’m concerned…
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Hii
Yea I’m concerned…
I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Hii
Yea I’m concerned…
Uh huh. :(

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
*smirks*

Heheh heh.

*makes note of shriekage*

I think that about wraps it up for tonight!

You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:29 *smirks*

Heheh heh.

*makes note of shriekage*

I think that about wraps it up for tonight!

You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
Hey, not funny. Throw me in the lake instead.
OOC Let's Chat!
*turns around thrice and curls up on sofa*
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 3 Mar 2024, 05:34, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:29 *smirks*

Heheh heh.

*makes note of shriekage*

I think that about wraps it up for tonight!

You've been very helpful Kits! Perhaps we'll be seeing Genevieve in the lake soon!
AHHHH!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:28
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Hii
Yea I’m concerned…
I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*
Please do. Yeah, on your head

Leave Genevieve aloneeeee
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:28
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:21 lol. :) Thanks, Colin. :)

Hi Kiera!

Awww, don't be Genny. He's harmless.
Hii
Yea I’m concerned…
I'll protect you, too, Kiera. But, trust me, he's harmless. He hasn't hurt a single hair on my head. *nods*
Please do. Yeah, on your head

Leave Genevieve aloneeeee
I'll make sure he does, Kiera.
Back 4958 / 18141