Back 4952 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Image posted by the member

I look like zombie.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No you don't.

I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I made an image for a Slytherin graduation. :)

Now, I really need to reply to two posts on here. I also need to edit my ency on pfr. It currently looks a little rough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:04
No you don't.

I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
Oh- I was being intentional-..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:07
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:04
No you don't.

I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
Oh- I was intentional-..
You're not a zombie, Annette. Everything will be alright.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait nonono That's not what I mean HEY-

It was intentional of me to make my character a bit spooky since that's just how she is-
..and I like it-
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 3 Mar 2024, 01:15, edited 2 times in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn still likes Annette as a friend, no matter how spooky she looks. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Welp ima Be insane whenever I'm on here now-
Back 4952 / 18141