3 Mar 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!

I look like zombie.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
3 Mar 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]No you don't.
I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Ok, I made an image for a Slytherin graduation. 
Now, I really need to reply to two posts on here. I also need to edit my ency on pfr. It currently looks a little rough.
Now, I really need to reply to two posts on here. I also need to edit my ency on pfr. It currently looks a little rough.
3 Mar 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:04Oh- I was being intentional-..No you don't.
I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
3 Mar 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:07You're not a zombie, Annette. Everything will be alright.Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 01:04Oh- I was intentional-..No you don't.
I just posted my day four entry, cause I was bored and decided to write
3 Mar 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
Wait nonono That's not what I mean HEY-
It was intentional of me to make my character a bit spooky since that's just how she is-
..and I like it-
It was intentional of me to make my character a bit spooky since that's just how she is-
..and I like it-
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 3 Mar 2024, 01:15, edited 2 times in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
3 Mar 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, we misunderstood
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn still likes Annette as a friend, no matter how spooky she looks.
3 Mar 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
Hehe yes u will
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique