Back 4945 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

heyyyyyyyyyyy kaitlyn!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
and i have a lot more problems than bullies :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 22:37 heyyyyyyyyyyy kaitlyn!
*hugs Topaz*

How have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
hugs hwer back**

i am great hru??

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, feeling a bit better from the last few days. :)

I need to dedicate some time to finish my iNPC application. :) And the next mARTch day. And the two replies I have to write. (Not in this order). :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 22:49 I’m alright, feeling a bit better from the last few days. :)

I need to dedicate some time to finish my iNPC application. :) And the next mARTch day. And the two replies I have to write. (Not in this order). :)
oh nice!
awww that must be busy and kinda stressfiul

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 22:34 Hi Hannah! <3


Ah. Annette, we care about you, too. <3

Hi Topaz!
Ouh why thank you- SORRY I WAS JOKING on my previous post-
I'm kind of still afraid of death.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 23:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 22:49 I’m alright, feeling a bit better from the last few days. :)

I need to dedicate some time to finish my iNPC application. :) And the next mARTch day. And the two replies I have to write. (Not in this order). :)
oh nice!
awww that must be busy and kinda stressfiul
Well, I am slowly working on the iNPC application, as I have all month to get it right. (In some ways, she’ll be pretty similar to Kaitlyn).

Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 23:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 22:34 Hi Hannah! <3


Ah. Annette, we care about you, too. <3

Hi Topaz!
Ouh why thank you- SORRY I WAS JOKING on my previous post-
I'm kind of still afraid of death.
I see, I see. I still care about you. I also need to work on the reply … I also forgot the recipe for the umpteenth time.
OOC Let's Chat!
SAVE ME Susan won't stop recruiting people. 😭😭😭
Back 4945 / 18141