2 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
I didn't know they could just randomly do that. I have no idea why.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:50Enjoy! I hope you have fun!Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
Hi Amanda!
2 Mar 2024, 15:44
Let's Chat!
morning guuys!
(its 7:44 i want to go back to bed its the weekend!)
(its 7:44 i want to go back to bed its the weekend!)
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
2 Mar 2024, 16:04
Let's Chat!
Morninggg
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique