Back 4922 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Poor Brian 😂😂😂
OOC Let's Chat!
I love this already!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Shush. 🙄
Last edited by Brian Phillips on 2 Mar 2024, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:03
Kiera Roseline wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:01
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:58 Hii Viva!!!
Hiiiii!!! <3 <3 I was soo busy today so didn't have time to get on the site.
Haha sameee
Hruuuuuu
I'm actually so good! Today was busy, but fun!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?
Hey Genny! <3
Hi, how are you?? <3
Alright, how about you?

oooo, I forgot to ask you for a banner....
I'm good! And it's ok, I'll wait for you! <3 Take your time
I'm off to find good prim and proper pictures of my FC... I may have found some.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?
Yep!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:19 @Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!
Ok, I posted a bunch.

And omg, I should have checked her instagram near Valentine's Day. There were a few good pictures I could've used...
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:12 Shush. 🙄
Nope

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?
Yep!
Nice I like it!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:19 @Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!
Ok, I posted a bunch.

And omg, I should have checked her instagram near Valentine's Day. There were a few good pictures I could've used...
Where did you post them?!

Oops sorry for the double post!!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4922 / 18141