Back 4902 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you! *accepts hug*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
almsot time for tech crew meetingggggggggg


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem, Minnie (both in and out of character)!

ooo, have fun, Keith.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn! (both in and out of character)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
lol my friend just woke up and i haven't even slept...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem, Minnie. :)

ooof, I hope you can sleep soon, Paige.
OOC Let's Chat!
nah, i doubt i'll sleep... don't feel like it lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, okay then. I hope you have some entertainment. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 19:46 Lol, okay then. I hope you have some entertainment. :)
c.ai :meninblack:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, what do you do on that site, anyway?
Back 4902 / 18141