Back 4901 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

5am and i'm STILL NOT tired :anxious:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 18:34 EST timezone people?
Yeah

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Um....that is where exactly? Sorry I am ignorant of all timezones except where I am lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so bored. My teacher is out and I finished my work. Ugg.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
I’m in lunch for next one minute haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks. I hope the time flies by for you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah well. At least the chat is keeping me company

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
That is always helpful. *offers a hug to Minnie*
Back 4901 / 18141