1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Hello Vicente!Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:19I'm sorry to be that person, but double posting is not allowed (unless this is an accident)
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
it is if its the exact same thing twice its an actsadent
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Ryann!
If they do, I haven’t noticed yet. I haven’t really explored over there yet.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark purebloodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark purebloodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
1 Mar 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
What happen to Vince?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21Hello Vicente!Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:19I'm sorry to be that person, but double posting is not allowed (unless this is an accident)
1 Mar 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
It took a while for mine. I also had to do two rounds of edits. First over the pure blood issue and then about how I wrote Alice being a lesbian there (it was the way I wrote it).Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark purebloodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”![]()
1 Mar 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
Oh no I hope mine doesnt take that longMinnie Duke wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark purebloodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”![]()
Okay then.mention]Vincente Hidalgo[/mention] Hi Vince!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Mar 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
Dan Paige
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews