Back 4886 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oo, nice. We have until the end of the month.

I may post my little piece about Kaitlyn tonight. I kind of like it. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
wait, if i create an iNPC, does that mean it has to be from another school?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 03:30
wait, if i create an iNPC, does that mean it has to be from another school?
Yeah I think so

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, I posted my entry for March 1st. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 03:30
Paige Mallary wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 03:30
wait, if i create an iNPC, does that mean it has to be from another school?
Yeah I think so
dang ok... well i guess i'm sticking with dnpcs

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]But, the iNPC's come to Hogwarts during the balls

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Mahoutokoro for the win!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ava, your Mahoutokoro too?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait- guys how do you apply for a iNPC???????

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4886 / 18141