Back 4883 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! I opened an OOC shop this afternoon and i'm literaly so excited!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:35 Hiya! I'm sorry! :(

Hufflepuff won the house cup. And the Martch competition is up!
Where?

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How're you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:35 Hiya! I'm sorry! :(

Hufflepuff won the house cup. And the Martch competition is up!
Where?
Sorry, I don't have the link, and I currently have my template in my copy.

It's on the site announcements.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:54 Hi! How're you?
Great!! Going to apply for my iNPC's ability now that there open lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:55
Alyx Aberd wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:54 Hi! How're you?
Great!! Going to apply for my iNPC's ability now that there open lol
Ooh that sounds cool.

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4883 / 18141