Back 4882 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:49
Maybe I'll do more homework
Lol! I need to, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayyy Hufflepuff got the cup!!
OOC Let's Chat!
woo congrats to the puffies who put in all that extra work!
OOC Let's Chat!
YAY!!! Thanks

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyy
I mean, yay for joining Hufflepuff lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 01:02 Yayyyy
I mean, yay for joining Hufflepuff lol
Lol :lol: right in time

K bye everyone I'm leaving now! Gotta get ready to go to the play! Ttyl, prob tomorrow! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
dangg, i feel like there's been so many setbacks...

but anyway, hello! i can't be bothered reading back, so what's going on?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! I'm sorry! :(

Hufflepuff won the house cup. And the Martch competition is up!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 4882 / 18141