1 Mar 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Ayyy Hufflepuff got the cup!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Mar 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
1 Mar 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Yayyyy
I mean, yay for joining Hufflepuff lol
I mean, yay for joining Hufflepuff lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Mar 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Lol
K bye everyone I'm leaving now! Gotta get ready to go to the play! Ttyl, prob tomorrow!
1 Mar 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
dangg, i feel like there's been so many setbacks...
but anyway, hello! i can't be bothered reading back, so what's going on?
1 Mar 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
Hiya! I'm sorry! 
Hufflepuff won the house cup. And the Martch competition is up!
Hufflepuff won the house cup. And the Martch competition is up!