Back 4880 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah! Thanks, I’m almost doneee

I’m pretty good Brian! U??
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:54 Ooh nice one Kiera! Well, goodnight everyone!
Good night, Minnie! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Minnie <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:55 Yeah! Thanks, I’m almost doneee

I’m pretty good Brian! U??
tired but nervous
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my application!!

Why r u nervous?
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Good luck, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to make stufffff

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 00:13 I finished my application!!

Why r u nervous?
what susan told Everyone in here about- The date it's Today. I thought I could get past the day before she told anyone Apparently not.
Back 4880 / 18141