Back 4879 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

it's Not cool for me-
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:44
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:43
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:41
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:39
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35

:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry! :S
No it's totally ok!!
Thank you!
Yeah, sry I didn't mean to be pushy :(
You weren't! I just sorta forgot about it...sorry if I made it seem like you were pushy!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
*feels bad she didn’t have time earlier to do her replies* ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m working on Kie’s ability application!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
I also need to balance doing things on pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!

What ability, Kiera?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:51
Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!

What ability, Kiera?
I have a list of activities to complete there. Lol. I hope my translator works correctly. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:51
Don't worry, Kaite! You'll be able to balance rl, hio, and pfr!

What ability, Kiera?
Charmer!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice one Kiera! Well, goodnight everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
soo how's everyone doing
Back 4879 / 18141