Back 4849 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
crap your right- :mute:
Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's Online :evil:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]WHY IS KANG YUCHAN NOT IN ANGEL BY A.C.E.!?! He's my bias in A.C.E. and he isn't in the song that I love! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm totally ok guys!
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
crap your right- :mute:
Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's Online :evil:
DONT YOU DARE!



I- who is that tracey
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, have a good night everyone! I have an early morning tomorrow.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Kaite!

Brian, search up A.C.E K-pop group, then you'll know who A.C.E is. And then looks at the members and find Chan (Kang Yuchan) he's my bias in the group
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:44
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
crap your right- :mute:
Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's Online :evil:
DONT YOU DARE!



I- who is that tracey
😈 hehe
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:48
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:44
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
crap your right- :mute:
Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's Online :evil:
DONT YOU DARE!



I- who is that tracey
😈 hehe
SHES NOT ON NOW SO HAH


also k i'ma do that now
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:45 Ok, have a good night everyone! I have an early morning tomorrow.
Good night!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:53 Hi again…
wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize
Back 4849 / 18141