29 Feb 2024, 04:42
Let's Chat!
Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's OnlineBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40crap your right-Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point![]()
29 Feb 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]WHY IS KANG YUCHAN NOT IN ANGEL BY A.C.E.!?! He's my bias in A.C.E. and he isn't in the song that I love! 













I'm totally ok guys!














I'm totally ok guys!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
DONT YOU DARE!Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's OnlineBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40crap your right-Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point![]()
![]()
I- who is that tracey
29 Feb 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Kaite!
Brian, search up A.C.E K-pop group, then you'll know who A.C.E is. And then looks at the members and find Chan (Kang Yuchan) he's my bias in the group
Brian, search up A.C.E K-pop group, then you'll know who A.C.E is. And then looks at the members and find Chan (Kang Yuchan) he's my bias in the group
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:44DONT YOU DARE!Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's OnlineBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40crap your right-Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point![]()
![]()
I- who is that tracey
hehe
29 Feb 2024, 04:50
Let's Chat!
SHES NOT ON NOW SO HAHSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:48Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:44DONT YOU DARE!Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:42Maybe i should mention her Because it looks like she's OnlineBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:40crap your right-Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point![]()
![]()
I- who is that traceyhehe
also k i'ma do that now
29 Feb 2024, 04:53
Let's Chat!
Hi againβ¦
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 04:53
Let's Chat!
Good night!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:45 Ok, have a good night everyone! I have an early morning tomorrow.
29 Feb 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
wut up with the excess dots? Something happen hope i aint being pushy if i am i apologize