29 Feb 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo, Alyx! I'm good, you?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
come onnn They find out sooner or later.Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:24 lol.- I didn't expect that and now I can't stop laughing.
I'm still mad at you suz
29 Feb 2024, 04:26
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:25I'm ok. Pollen finally started today least where I live and my allergies are INSANEHeyo, Alyx! I'm good, you?
29 Feb 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, poor Alyx. I'm allergic to fish and I'm Japanese!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:25come onnn They find out sooner or later.Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:24 lol.- I didn't expect that and now I can't stop laughing.
I'm still mad at you suz
29 Feb 2024, 04:32
Let's Chat!
You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
29 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I'm only allergic to seafood, I think
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
29 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
meh maybe tomorrow, i'm tired and going to bed. good night guys, glad you got books today ! hope they are good onesAlexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:23aww im sorry to hear that! Do you want to talk about it?Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 01:06not good at all, how are you?Alexander Mason wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:18lol Hey Kieth!!
Sorry for the lateness, went to the book store with my dad :]
How are you?
Im good! Got a lot of books today :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
LolAlyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
I would LOVE a pet so much!! I am an animal person... but am badly allergic to anything with fur
29 Feb 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!
crap your right-Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol
Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point