Back 4848 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:24 lol.- I didn't expect that and now I can't stop laughing.


I'm still mad at you suz
come onnn They find out sooner or later.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:25
Heyo, Alyx! I'm good, you?
I'm ok. Pollen finally started today least where I live and my allergies are INSANE

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:25
Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:24 lol.- I didn't expect that and now I can't stop laughing.


I'm still mad at you suz
come onnn They find out sooner or later.
:tongueangry: hmph ig I can be grateful That Lily isn't on
OOC Let's Chat!
You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:23
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 01:06
Alexander Mason wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:18
Keith Moore wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 19:11
Alexander Mason wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 18:56 Hey everyone!!
*tackle snugs*
lol Hey Kieth!!

Sorry for the lateness, went to the book store with my dad :]

How are you?
not good at all, how are you?
aww im sorry to hear that! Do you want to talk about it?

Im good! Got a lot of books today :]
meh maybe tomorrow, i'm tired and going to bed. good night guys, glad you got books today ! hope they are good ones


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
Lol :lol:
I would LOVE a pet so much!! I am an animal person... but am badly allergic to anything with fur :cry2:

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 04:32 You're going to summon Lily lol

Oof. But at least at least at least you're not allergic to dogs (assuming here lol). I have three and i'm allergic to dogs. I just don't care at this point
crap your right- :mute:
Back 4848 / 18141