29 Feb 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
Your not .Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:40Double checking that I'm not blind. Cuz I was looking at the great hall cuz that's where the Score normally is. I'm not blind right? I'm seeing it correctly. Right?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:38How are you???Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:37oh lord- hey there lol
*opens box*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:43
Let's Chat!
ok lets freaking goooooLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:42Your not .Brian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:40Double checking that I'm not blind. Cuz I was looking at the great hall cuz that's where the Score normally is. I'm not blind right? I'm seeing it correctly. Right?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:38How are you???
*opens box*
prob a Prank. Be careful.
29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
I finally chose a name for Kie’s future bunny!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
oo i want to know! What is it
29 Feb 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
*sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Feb 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
so It is a prank Isn't it? Because no one would run away that quickly.
29 Feb 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:47
Let's Chat!
Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flowerBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44oo i want to know! What is it
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 02:48
Let's Chat!
Cute!Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:47Daisie! Like the flower, since it’s a summer flowerBrian Phillips wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:44oo i want to know! What is it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
29 Feb 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
fun lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:46Thanks I can sell it and get money hahaColin McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 02:45 *sticks tongue out at Brian and dashes away down the corridor*
@Brian Phillips
It was a dungbombs I can now sell lol