29 Feb 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Yea
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
Yeah, but I really want contacts, for their purpose, not for you know, touching me eyes lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Ahh so cool!!
I was supposed to dissect a cows eye but uh, missed it to get braces…
How as it???
I was supposed to dissect a cows eye but uh, missed it to get braces…
How as it???
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
aw no! that's unfortunate.
it was great lol, i had to do most of the dissections and then my friend and i kinda played tug-of-war with it![]()
29 Feb 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
*was sitting on the floor kust watching wrapped in a blanket*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
29 Feb 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
Its February and it's 80° F where I live
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews