Back 4802 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Montagu wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:41 Hi all how is everyone today
Hi Melissa! Welcome to Hio! I’m alright, just got home from work. How are you doing? <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I am doing great cleaning the house, laundry, babysitting ETC.

Chelsea Neveah
OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Montagu wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:45 I am doing great cleaning the house, laundry, babysitting ETC.
I’m glad to hear it. Good luck with those! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:18
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:41 Hiii
Welp your a Hufflepuff now Delainie!
Yuppersssss!!
I can't wait to see what Kiera gets up too!
Thanks! Me too lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:26 Haha, i foung now @Piérre Machonné eating chocolate frogs ! :lol:
LOL

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:07
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 22:26 Haha, i foung now @Piérre Machonné eating chocolate frogs ! :lol:
LOL
Hi Topaz! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
HEYYYYYYY HRU???

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:10 HEYYYYYYY HRU???
I’m alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
IM GOOD YESTERDAY WE HAD A FUNNNNN FEILD TRIP!!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 23:12 IM GOOD YESTERDAY WE HAD A FUNNNNN FEILD TRIP!!!
Nice! I’m glad you enjoyed it! <3
Back 4802 / 18141