Back 4795 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I should definitely update my thread tracker, but I'm too lazy

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
havent updated mine since like- 2022- whoops-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
mine is long too


Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME🫰

Isn't it lovely all alone
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven’t even done any edits to my ency.

And I have edits to make on pfr.

And topics to reply to on here.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello there what's going on here today???

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
nothign much how are you lil snake?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:41 Hiii
Welp your a Hufflepuff now Delainie!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:18 nothign much how are you lil snake?
I'm good how about you?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:19
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:18 nothign much how are you lil snake?
I'm good how about you?
i'm breathing, :] idk so thats an answer ig idk

*dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4795 / 18141