Back 4793 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]:)

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so happy how quickly I got approved too, and deactivated
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Keith

Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME🫰

Isn't it lovely all alone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, and maybe apply for a special ability/talent for her too! I need to do my Ency on PFR

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Astraea Feather wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:50 Hey Keith
heyo!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:47 Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
*sad snek and lion cries in the corner* /jkjk

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:53
Kiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:47 Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
*sad snek and lion cries in the corner* /jkjk
Hehe
Hufflepuff was best for her tho
OOC Let's Chat!
beep beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4793 / 18141