27 Feb 2024, 18:47
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
I’m so happy how quickly I got approved too, and deactivated
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
Hey Keith
Sincerely with love, Astraea Feather
BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED BY ME

Isn't it lovely all alone
27 Feb 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Imma make her ency!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yeah, and maybe apply for a special ability/talent for her too! I need to do my Ency on PFR
27 Feb 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
heyo!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
27 Feb 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
*sad snek and lion cries in the corner* /jkjkKiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:47 Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
27 Feb 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
HeheElisa Shakestra wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:53*sad snek and lion cries in the corner* /jkjkKiera Roseline wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:47 Thanks! I wanted either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, so I’m glad:):)
Hufflepuff was best for her tho
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Feb 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
beep beep
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |