Back 4778 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn! How are you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Maybe I should do that.

Honestly, I felt like it was my looks. Most of them I didn't even know

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:33 I'm alright! Might draft a RP reply then go to bed.

50??? 100??? What's y'all's secret 😭
Nothing They probably only like me because of my rep and because I'm in a committe at my school
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:32
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:28 Indeed poor me lol fr tho why must i have like 50 dang girls after me-
Maybe cause you are cute and nice?? The normal reasons
HAH. Don't make me laugh 🙄. if anything they like me because of my rep
What kind of rep? A James Potter sort of rep

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:34 Hi Kaitlyn! How are you?
Alright, but tired. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:58
Alyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 04:34 Hi Kaitlyn! How are you?
Alright, but tired. How about you?
Ditto lmao. Life's so exhausting 😮‍💨 but I'm going to try to draft a RP reply then attempt to sleep

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Tracey!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey!

I'm currently looking for an outfit for Kaitlyn first, then drafting. Ugh, and I need to get up early tomrorow.
Back 4778 / 18141